Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
The property is located at
Approximately 75% of the land is covered in grass(hay), with the other 25% covered in hardwoods. The hardwood is found along the fence line and lining the driveway to the home.
The building on the property is a house that is still in construction phase, with 90% of the exterior completed. The seller estimates the interior of the house to be about 75% completed. The house is 1602 square feet, with complete wiring and plumbing roughed in inside.
The property also includes a newly built 24-foot by 48-foot barn, which is fenced and gated.
This is a very private piece of property with a new small town business villa nearby. “This property would make a great home or business for an individual or family who loves horses and wants to live in a laid-back atmosphere,” says Justin Galbreath, Sales Manager/Owner for JB Land.
To place a bid on the property before the auction end date,
AuctionDeals is a marketplace of Liquidity Services. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT) operates a network of leading e-commerce marketplaces that enable buyers and sellers to transact in an efficient, automated environment offering over 500 product categories. The company employs innovative e-commerce marketplace solutions to manage, value and sell inventory and equipment for business and government sellers. Our superior service, unmatched scale and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 11,000 sellers worldwide. With over
Justin B Galbreath
JB Land, NC
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b10af8b0-7c22-4d78-ba4f-627ca48be54a
Source: Liquidity Services, Inc.